Class C, Class B, Class A, Travel Trailers
- 100 miles/day free, after that: $0.25/mile for Class C, B, and A motorhomes
- Generator 5hrs/day free, after that: $3/hr
- 4 days minimum in summer; 3 days minimum in winter; 4 days minimum for holidays
- INSURANCE – we ask you to put the RV on your insurance (get an insurance binder/rider from your insurance company). We can also provide insurance to you.
- FUEL and PROPANE TANKS go out full and must come back full
- Must be DUMPED (you can do it on site), otherwise dumping fee is $50.00
- Must be cleaned
- $100.00 reservation deposit, refundable up to 30 days before scheduled departure
- At departure, you must pay balance plus a $500.00 Security Deposit (credit card authorization only)
- NO Smoking
- NO Pets
- NO Towing
- Must be over 25 years of age with own insurance.
Class C, Class A
- 29 feet
- Sleep 6-8
- 18 – 24 feet, not limited
- Sleep 5 – 6, available for 8 – 10 people
- Hitch to rent (if needed): $15.00
- Proof of insurance required, Insurance Binder, or Let us talk to your agent
A: Yes, we have discounts for rentals that are one week or longer. A rental of one week or longer receives a 10% discount; a rental of one month or longer receives a 25% discount.
Q: Is there a fee to be picked up at Sacramento International Airport or San Francisco International Airport?
A: If your rental is a week or longer, we will pick you up from Sacramento International Airport for free. We provide free airport pickup services for San Francisco International Airport if your rental with us is two weeks or longer.
Q: Is there a deposit required to reserve a vehicle? How much is it?
A: Yes, there is a $100 reservation deposit required. This deposit up to 30 days before scheduled departure.
Q:Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes, we require a security deposit of $500 with credit card authorization only.
Q: Do I need a special license to drive a motorhome?
A: No special license is needed to rent our motorhomes. However, you must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid US or international driver’s license with a good driving record in order to rent from us.
Q: Do I need to provide my own insurance?
A: Yes, you need to contact your auto insurance company. You should tell them you need to get a binder or rider policy to cover a motorhome rental. They can contact us and we will work out the details with them. If you are from outside the United States, please call us for details on our international insurance coverage. We also provide insurance for an additional fee of $25.00 per rental day.