- 100 miles/day free, after that: $0.35/mile for Class C, B, and A motorhomes
- Generator 3hrs/day free, after that: $5/hr
- 4 days minimum in summer; 3 days minimum in winter; 4 days minimum for holidays
- INSURANCE – To save some money for yourselves, we ask you to call your own insurance and figure out if they can issue you a binder or a rider from your own insurance. We may provide all details and requirement to your Insurance by request! Otherwise, the minimum rate is $26.00 per day and up depending on coverage! Regarding Long Term Rentals there are some options!
- FUEL and PROPANE TANKS go out full and must come back full
- Must be DUMPED (you can do it on site), otherwise dumping fee is $50.00
- Must be cleaned
- Reservation deposit is $100.00 – NON -REFUNDABLE, reservations more than 2 weeks – $200.00 reservation deposit – NON-REFUNDABLE and applies toward the rental cost. Exclusions are some yearly projects, festivals and events*
- One day before departure you must pay balance plus a $500.00 security deposit (credit card authorization only)
- NO SMOKING in case of detection minimum $500.00 fine (+ evidence will be presented)
- NO PETS in case of detection minimum $500.00 fine (+ evidence will be presented)
- NO TOWING in case of detection minimum $500.00 fine (+ evidence will be presented)
- Must be over 25 years of age with own insurance.
- 29 feet
- Sleep 6-8
- 18 – 24 feet, not limited
- Sleep 5 – 6, available for 8 – 10 people
- Hitch to rent (if needed): $15.00
- Proof of insurance required, Insurance Binder, or Let us talk to your agent
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have discounts for rentals that are one week or longer, negotiable.
Yes, reservation deposit is $100.00 – NON -REFUNDABLE. Reservations more than 2 weeks – $200.00 reservation deposit – NON-REFUNDABLE and applies toward the rental cost. Exclusions are some yearly projects, festivals and events.
Yes, we require a security deposit of $500 with credit card authorization only.
No special license is needed to rent our motorhomes. However, you must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid US or international driver’s license with a good driving record in order to rent from us.
Yes, you need to contact your auto insurance company. You should tell them you need to get a binder or rider policy to cover a motorhome rental. They can contact us and we will work out the details with them. If you are from outside the United States, please call us for details on our international insurance coverage. We also provide insurance for an additional fee. The minimum rate is $26.00 per day and up depending on coverage.