• 100 miles/day free, after that: $0.25/mile for Class C, B, and A motorhomes
  • Generator 5hrs/day free, after that: $3/hr
  • 4 days minimum in summer; 3 days minimum in winter; 4 days minimum for holidays
  • INSURANCE – we ask you to put the RV on your insurance (get an insurance binder/rider from your insurance company). We can also provide insurance to you.
  • FUEL and PROPANE TANKS go out full and must come back full
  • Must be DUMPED (you can do it on site), otherwise dumping fee is $50.00
  • Must be cleaned
  • $100.00 reservation deposit, refundable up to 30 days before scheduled departure
  • At departure, you must pay balance plus a $500.00 Security Deposit (credit card authorization only)
  • NO Smoking
  • NO Pets
  • NO Towing
  • Must be over 25 years of age with own insurance.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, we have discounts for rentals that are one week or longer. A rental of one week or longer receives a 10% discount; a rental of one month or longer receives a 25% discount.