RV camping season has begun, and perhaps you have already taken your first trip of the year. As we look forward to summer, it’s a great time to plan a camping adventure for your family at an idyllic campground along the Northern California coast. Advantage Caravans offers motorhome rentals that will allow you to experience all of the amenities of home while you adventure out on the open road. Consider an RV rental to enjoy a getaway with your family to one of these six destinations.
1. Yosemite ValleyCamping in Yosemite is something that you should do at least once in your lifetime. Known for its legendary scenery, forests, and cliffs, Yosemite possesses a beauty that your entire family can appreciate as you explore the area. Act fast to snatch a coveted RV camping site in Yosemite Valley, or you could stay right outside the park.
2. Half Moon BayThere’s much to do in Half Moon Bay, from exploring beaches with expert-level surfing waves to walks among the tide pools. You can camp on a beach in your RV and enjoy the picturesque landscape while you are fishing, sunbathing, or grilling. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to enjoy if you would like to spend some time in the quaint town.
3. Santa CruzAnother perfect destination for the family, Santa Cruz offers an ideal beach camping experience with activities for everyone. Besides soaking up the sun on the beach, you can spend time at the famous Santa Cruz Boardwalk, with fun rides, good food, and lots of entertainment.
4. Lawson’s LandingYou can set up camp at Lawson’s Landing with your family, where generations of families have spent their summer vacations clamming, fishing, and boating. Located west of Dillon Beach at the mouth of Tomales Bay, the Landing was established in 1929 and the campground has been hosting visitors since 1957.
5. Bodega BayBring your RV to the beautiful Bodega Bay for a relaxing experience at one of the campgrounds, and you can take in the breathtaking views as you go fishing, boating, biking, hiking, and more. There are quaint shops, spas, and restaurants, as well as excellent spots for bird-watching.
6. Big SurThe scenery at Big Sur will take your breath away and will provide the ultimate views to wake up to each morning and trek through each day. Between the mountains, the seaside cliffs, and the misty coastline, you will see why so many travelers are drawn to this Northern California gem.
Make Your Reservation
Advantage Caravans will supply the affordable, accommodating rental, while you plan out all the fun for your adventure this summer. We offer motorhome rentals and travel trailer rentals, as well as RV rental delivery service to help you get the most out of your vacation. Contact us today at (916) 832-8824 to request a reservation. We serve camping novices and enthusiasts in Sacramento, California, and beyond.