This summer, escape to one of America’s most spectacular national treasures: Yosemite National Park. Visitors flock to the park each year for a glimpse of the region’s giant sequoias, breathtaking waterfalls, and granite monoliths. And, with RV delivery services from Advantage Caravans in Sacramento, staying on site has never been more convenient.
Located in the heart of Yosemite Valley, North Pines Campground is the premier campsite for visitors to the park. North Pines is located 4,000 feet above sea level and offers awe-inspiring views of the area. Amenities include paved roads, flush toilets, and potable water, as well as picnic tables, fire rings, and food storage lockers at each campsite. Yosemite’s free shuttle bus stops at the campground entrance daily.
Sights to See
A person could spend years exploring the depths of Yosemite without seeing all that it has to offer. If you are limited on time, however, prioritize visiting these sights:
- El Capitan – This giant monolith is the world’s largest single piece of granite. Whether your prefer to climb the face of this behemoth or simply stare at its grandeur, every visitor must see El Cap.
- Merced River Rafting – Rafting down the Merced is relaxing and peaceful. Visitors can rent equipment at Curry Village and soak in the beauty of the granite walls around them.
- Tuolumne Meadows – As one of the largest high elevation meadows in the Sierra Nevadas, the views from Tuolumne Meadows are worth the hike. Because of its high elevation, the meadows are only accessible during the summer, so now is the time to go!
- Yosemite Falls – Upper, Lower, and Middle Yosemite Falls combine to make the highest waterfall in North America! Hike to the top or view from below. The view is stunning either way.
- Half Dome – The view of Half Dome from Mirror Lake is breathtaking. As one of the most photographed landmarks in the West, you have to see it for yourself.
Camping in the heart of the Sierra Nevadas doesn’t have to mean “roughing it”. With a fully loaded RV rental from Advantage Caravans, you can enjoy cozy beds, a spacious living area, private bathroom, fully functioning kitchen, air conditioning, and more. Plus, we offer RV delivery services to North Pines Campground. This means you get more time enjoying Yosemite without the stress of setting up, tearing down, and transporting your rig. Contact us at (916) 832-8824 to request your reservation today!