Ready for a little weekend away? Lake Tahoe makes the perfect short weekend destination for anyone in the Sacramento, CA area. You can rent an RV from Advantage Caravans and be there in about two hours!
Here are a few local attractions and activities you can enjoy while camping in an RV rental at Lake Tahoe:
- Spend time relaxing at one of the many Lake Tahoe beaches. You can bask in the sun or cool off swimming in the lake.
- Go hiking. Lake Tahoe is surrounded by both Eldorado National Forest and Lake Tahoe State Park. You can find numerous hiking trails ranging in difficulty and length.
- Take a stand-up paddle boarding class. A relatively new watersport, paddle boarding can be both a fun and active way to spend an afternoon in California.
- Check out some of the local historic sites, including the Tallac Historic Site in South Lake Tahoe.
- Load your bicycle into your RV rental, and hit the Lake Tahoe trails. You can find many mountain biking trails in the area that offer a great ride and great scenery.
Ready to enjoy a fun-filled weekend getaway in Lake Tahoe? Don’t spend another weekend twiddling your thumbs in Sacramento, wishing you could get away. Instead, book an RV rental from Advantage Caravans and take the trip! At Advantage Caravans, we have motorhome rental and travel trailer rental options to suit your preferences and towing capacity. Check out our RV rental inventory, and contact us at 916-832-8824 to make your reservation today.
photo credit: Lake Tahoe – Emerald Bay via photopin (license)