Sacramento started booming in 1848 when James Marshall kicked off the gold rush by discovering gold in a mill just 30 miles away, and it has not stopped thriving since. An eclectic mix of historical and cutting-edge attractions, Sacramento, California, is a well-rounded city that charms and fascinates to no end. Located in the middle of this great city, Advantage Caravans offers a large selection of RV rentals, motorhome rentals, trailer rentals, and camping accessories. Contact us at 916-832-8824 to reserve an RV and start exploring Sacramento and beyond. We even deliver our RVs to states all across the western coast!
While you are free to go almost anywhere you like in your RV rental, many people spend at least one day exploring all that Sacramento has to offer. Filled with intriguing historical sites, trendy entertainment venues and hundreds of family-friendly activities, below are some of Sacramento’s must-see attractions.
- Go back in time by visiting Old Sacramento, and watch this California town come to life. Take an underground tour of hidden pathways, pan for gold and see where the Pony Express and First Transcontinental Railroad stopped. If you can, stop in during the Gold Rush Days event on Labor Day Weekend and see what life was like in the Wild West as costumed performers take you back in time.
- Splash around on one of the 25 attractions at the water park Raging Water Sacramento. Whether you like the adrenaline rush of plummeting down a four-story, nearly-vertical tube slide or you prefer to spend a more relaxing afternoon in the winding river, the whole family will love this park.
- Take a ride on the River Train alongside the pristine Sacramento River for a brunch, lunch or dinner trip. For the brave adventurers, try the Murder Mystery or Great Train Robbery adventures.
- Root for the home teams at Arco Arena, Horned Stadium and Raley Field. To make a day of it, bring your RV rental and BBQ grill from Advantage Caravans and plan for a great tailgating party. These Sacramento teams have game!
- See a show at one of the theaters, ballets or opera houses in Sacramento CA. The Sacramento Ballet, Sacramento Philharmonic Orchestra, Sacramento Theater Company and B Street Theater all offer legendary shows full of some of the nation’s (and the world’s) most talented performers.
Grab an RV Rental in Sacramento
Whether you plan on staying in Sacramento, touring all of CA or heading to a festival in the Black Rock Desert, make sure to contact us at 916-832-8824. Our affordable and high-quality RVs will give you a pleasant place to stay and peace of mind on any journey.