Are you planning a family vacation to California? No trip to California would be complete without a visit to the happiest place on earth — Disneyland. People of all ages find that Disneyland Resort in California offers a truly magical experience. From iconic characters to thrilling attractions, the theme park provides a memorable experience.
Don’t know where to go once you’ve arrived at Disneyland? Advantage Caravans offers insight on some of the most famous rides in the park:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: For nearly 50 years, this beloved attraction has entertained millions with its swashbucklers, ships, and cannons. During the 15-minute cruise, see if you can spot the mischievous Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Haunted Mansion: When you step into the dimly lit foyer at this classic attraction, you’ll be welcomed by ghouls, ghosts, and other supernatural beings.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: As another horror staple of the theme park, the Hollywood Tower Hotel features secret passages, a secluded library, and an elevator that drops its passengers down 13 stories.
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: Travel into the deep at this attraction. You and your family will get to board a submarine and submerge underwater for a scenic adventure.
- Soarin’ Over California: Reach new heights at this aerial simulation. When you begin the journey, you’ll feel like you are hang gliding over legendary attractions in The Golden State.
RV Rentals in California
If you want to avoid staying at an overpriced hotel, reserve an RV rental from Advantage Caravans. With one of our RV rentals, your family will get to travel comfortably to the must-see destinations in California. Contact us at 916-832-8824 to reserve your motorhome rental today. Once you’ve marked Disneyland off your list, hit the road for another spectacular journey!